Dear employees, dear customers, partners and friends of the company,
2017 is the end of a particularly eventful year for Airnergy. It was marked by numerous new developments. Many positive, but unfortunately also some negative ones. But – and this is the decisive factor: We at AIRNERGY have mastered the challenges with bravura! This would not have been possible without our active employees. They are all part of our outstanding team, which works tirelessly and enthusiastically for the interests of our company. But also our many customers, partners and friends identify themselves with AIRNERGY and support the now 17-year-old with heart and soul in their respective environments. This is far from self-evident and I would like to thank you for this in particular. I am very happy to be able to work with you!!
I am very pleased that our work has been repeatedly recognized by prominent people, especially in recent months. I am thinking of Dr. Alberto Duque from Colombia and the Mexican doctor Dr. Tony Jimenez, who rely on our products in their practice, but also of Prof. Karl-Heinz Röber in Shanghai and former district administrator Werner Stump, who are clearly committed to Airnergy, or the top athlete Heinrich Popow, who was recently a guest at Bio Bärbel. Further information can also be found in the issue of this newsletter.
But I would also like to express my appreciation to two people who have worked tirelessly for Airnergy since the beginning: on the one hand, Günter Schulten, our employee in the field of consulting & sales, who provides such valuable services to us with his great experience, perseverance and meticulousness. On the other hand, I would like to mention Renata Bonnet, who works largely in the background for us and supports Airnergy with her extraordinary creativity, empathy and talent as a counselor. My very special thanks go to both of them in the current year!
In 2018, there will be new tasks that we will face and that we will tackle with energy, skill and competence. I am very confident that we will succeed in achieving our goals. Because our business activities, which will be the focus in the coming year, have good prospects: This concerns – to name just a few – the development in China, Turkey, Poland and other Eastern European countries as well as the possible cooperation with other companies or the prospect of the already successfully started cooperation with organic shops. 2018 is therefore likely to be an exciting year, a year in which Airnergy – after the consolidation year 2017 – will come of age and could make the breakthrough into completely new spheres.
But first of all, I wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and a pleasant transition into a new year, which may also bring you personally a lot of good and beautiful things!
- Successful Medical Week in Baden-Baden
- COPD Day on November 15
- Professor Röber spoke in Shanghai
- Prominent visit to Bio Bärbel
- Second article of the “Air” series published
- Letter of thanks from Dr. Alberto Duque to moderator Robert Stein
- New films of the “Gesundheitslounge” now available online
- Diplomatic representation relies on AIRNERGY
- connectiv.events: new platform for alternative thinking
- Airnergy website in 16 languages
- Airnergy Christmas Donation
1st Successful Medical Week in Baden-Baden
2nd COPD Day on November 15: Spirovitalization helps those affected
3. Professor Röber gave a lecture in Shanghai on “Two Philosophies – Two Worlds”
4. Prominent visit to Bio Bärbel
5. Second article of the “Luft” series published
6. Letter of thanks from Dr. Alberto Duque to moderator Robert Stein
7. New films of the health lounge about Airnergy and Bio Bärbel now available online
8. Diplomatic mission relies on Airnergy
9. connectiv.events: new platform for alternative thinking
10. Airnergy website in 16 languages
11. Airnergy Christmas Donation
Current developments at Airnergy
AIRNERGY International GmbH