Professor Karl-Heinz Röber
- Study of electrical physics from 1967 to 1973 at the TU Dresden
- 1974 Graduation as Dipl.-Ing. for high voltage test and measurement technology
- Since 2000 founder and managing director of Tian Qi Med GmbH Germany
- 2006 foundation of the academy TQM Germany, function: Director; focus of the work of the academy is the research and function of the information energy medicine on the basis of the results from the manned Russian space flight medicine in the years 1964 to 1989.
- 2006 to 2010 Development and testing of the measuring device "Vitalscreening" and the concept "Transculture Global Healing" under medical consultation of PD Dr. med. Dr. phil. Thomas Heise
- 2010 Presentation of the concept and measurement system at Expo 2010 in Shanghai/PR China
- 2011 Appointment as foreign expert to the Academy of TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) in Beijing, combined with the relocation of practical activities to China, to study the functional and active principles of TCM from a scientific and physical perspective
- 2012 at the invitation of the Chinese Government to the WHO World Conference, opening lecture on the topic "Staying healthy and able to function independently into old age"
- 2012 to 2014 Lectures in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Ginseng Mountains region to various symposia, the societies and associations of regional organizations and universities of China from the perspective "Eastern Wisdom and Western Technology - Building Blocks of Future Medicine"
- 2015 Organizer of the 6th conference of the UNO organization "Preservation and Protection of Humanity from the Effects of the Changing Environment on Earth" in Germany. (The theme of the conference was: "The fusion of Eastern wisdom with Western science as an elementary basis for the medicine of the future.")
- 2017 "How and why does the AIRNERGY system work" - a consideration from the point of view of physics
– 2017 appointment as professor at the Lujiazui International United University in Shanghai
Doctor of Jurisprudence Jorge Alberto Duque Mejía
Doctor of Jurisprudence Jorge Alberto Duque Mejía and his brother, Dr. med. Germán Duque Mejía (University of Tübingen), founded the Academia Latinoamericana de Medicina Biológica in Popayán (Colombia) 45 years ago in order to teach naturopathic treatments common in Germany. Jorge Duque has produced the teaching material for the Academy in Spanish through translations. The Academy, which existed until the death of Dr. Germán Duque, trained over 1,500 Latin American doctors during the years of its existence. Focal points were neural therapy, electroacupuncture according to Voll, homeopathy and oxygen therapies.
Dr. Duque has translated several AIRNERGY brochures into Spanish in 2015 and has performed more than 1,500 successful spirovitalizations in his private practice. As a lecturer and course instructor he presents somatovital therapy in Latin America.
Evren Atabas, M.D.
MD Evren Atabas is a specialist in physical and rehabilitative medicine, sports medicine, acupuncture, chirotherapy and homeopathy. In its new and first-class equipped practice areas (www.zprm-bonn.de) in the citizen of Berlin liberty 20-24 in 53111 Bonn he treats among other things successfully with the AIRNERGY Spirovital method, with which he already worked 2006, as a leading physician in the specialist area PRM in the medical supply center Bonn, and gained extensive experiences.
Due to the knowledge he gained here and his many years of AIRNERGY therapy experience, he is now able to provide his colleagues on the scientific advisory board at AIRNERGY with important scientific impulses.
Stefan Brauweiler, M.D.
Stefan Brauweiler, M.D. is a specialist in general medicine with additional specializations in chiropractic therapy, homeopathy, naturopathy, psychotherapy, sports medicine, acupuncture and anthroposophic medicine. In his private clinic "Rheinmedica" (www.rheinmedica.de) in Rheinbach, Brauweiler treats his patients with acupuncture, naturopathy and traditional Chinese medicine. For seven years he has been supplementing various forms of therapy with AIRNERGY breathing applications - with good results in migraine, muscle tension, burnout, etc.
Rainer Holzhüter, M.D.
Rainer Holzhüter, M.D. has been working as a panel doctor in his own practice in Hamburg with a focus on general medicine and naturopathy since 1977. He recognized early on the extensive possibilities of high-dose oxygen inhalation and other "non-cash" procedures. He vehemently advocated their use in numerous public discussions, for example in Erich Böhme’s "Talk im Turm", in a dispute with the then Minister of Health Seehofer. Dr. Holzhüter was editor-in-chief of a well-known journal for naturopathy and is active in publishing, including as author of popular medical books and as a patient guide in print media. He wrote the bestseller "Wehrt Euch, Patienten!" (engl. "Defend yourself, patients!"), published by Ullstein-Verlag and appeared weekly on NDR television with the presentation of naturopathic methods. Dr. Holzhüter has given more than 1,000 public and specialist lectures on these topics in Germany and abroad. This and his more than twenty years as president of the Medical Society for Applied Oxygen Therapy resulted in the cooperation with Professor Jung, whose research results brought Dr. Holzhüter to AIRNERGY. He now considers the Spirovital method superior to the inhalation of concentrated oxygen for various reasons.
Dr. pedagogy Uwe Uellendahl
Qualified sports teacher
Further information at:
Roland Tennie, alternative practitioner
Roland Tennie is an alternative practitioner in Essen. In his modern practice (www.werdener-naturheilpraxis.de) for naturopathy, complementary medicine and preventive medicine he offers a wide range of proven diagnostic and therapeutic options. He understands his entire therapy concept as a supplement to already possible conventional medical treatments. If further examinations result from his diagnosis, he is happy to initiate these together with the respective family doctor or with medical cooperation partners. The excellently equipped practice allows, for example, general clinical examinations, ECG diagnostics and lung function tests to be performed in-house. As basic therapy and in addition to other therapy methods, the AIRNERGY spirovital therapy is used intensively, especially for COPD, Parkinson and circulatory disorders, but also for the elimination of heavy metals. To avoid waiting times, several AIRNERGY energy stations are available to patients in his practice.
AIRNERGY International GmbH